Product Description & Details
The olive branch is a symbol of peace or victory deriving from the customs of ancient Greece and found in most cultures of the Mediterranean.
In Greek mythology Athena planted the first olive tree and won the possession of Athens and also in Ancient Greece the olive wreaths were worn by brides and awarded to Olympic winners.
It is also a tree found everywhere in Greece and Cyprus and you can also find it in the Cypriot flag.
The small olive leaf necklace in sterling silver 925 or gold plated silver is a unique piece that can be worn from a day at work to a wedding ceremony!
Material: Gold, Silver, White gold, Gemstone: Pearl
Dimensions: Necklace length: 54 Cm , Pendant height: 4 Cm
Available in Silver or Gold plated
Handmade in Cyprus
• It is better to remove your jewelry before you go swimming or sunbathing
• Avoid exposure with household chemicals or any substances that contain sulphur
• Lotions, cosmetics, hair sprays and perfumes may also cause tarnishing. It is best to get dressed with jewelry last, as a “finishing” touch!
• Keep your jewelry pieces in their boxes when you’re not wearing them.
• Use the silver polishing cloth to polish your jeweler
• Gold plating usually fades, so it is best to ask for professional cleaning care which we also offer