Product Description & Details
Jade Rolling is a wonderful technique that goes back to the 17th. century in China where the royalty and high society were using it in their attempt to have flawless skin. This Jade Roller is unique in that it has both a Spiky and a Sooth side to it , each is used for a different purpose and at different times of the day. Read the instructions for using it properly and see the video below I created on YouTube for this specific purpose (only one side of the face is treated with the roller in the video) : https://youtu.be/A_zUp_hq68c
This is a facial technique that benefits the skin in the following ways:
- Relieves tension in the facial muscles
- Boosts blood circulation hence enhances oxygenation
- Encourages lymphatic drainage
- Lessens puffiness under the eyes
- Smoothes fine lines and wrinkles
- Tightens skin
- Stimulates skin cells and gives skin a youthful glow
Materials: Jade stone Metal
Weight: 77- 85gr (stones are natural and weight varies)
- The process in the video will take about 5 minutes for both sides of the face. You only see the process on one side here. I begin by spraying the face with Demeter’s Skin Tonic so the Gua Sha glides more smoothly on the skin.
- Begin with the jawline, work from the center and move outwards. Your movements should be somewhat firm and slow.
- Repeat with the same movement on the cheekbone – work from the center outwards.
- Switch the grip of the tool and massage the lower part of the orbital bone under the eyes, be gentle. Move from the inner to the outer.
- Switch to the pointy edge of the tool and smooth out crow’s feet.
- Next, massage the upper part of the orbital bone from the inner to the outer.
- Then massage the lower forehead above eyebrows starting from the center of the forehead between eyebrows and work outwards. Repeat from the center – out and move upwards on the forehead.
- Following, move to the cheek area, begin from the lower cheek and slowly move upwards. Movement is always from the center of the face outwards in an upward tendency.
- Lastly, massage the neck by beginning from the side and moving inwards next to the trachea. NEVER USE THE TOOL OVER THE TRACHEA. Movement is from the base of the neck upwards to the jawline.