Product Description & Details
The goddess Demeter, the goddess of harvest and all crops has carefully selected nutrients, antioxidants, essential fatty acids, essential oils and vitamins to boost, brighten skin and help increase its elasticity and youthful appearance.
Demeter’s Eye Gel also targets tired puffy and dull eye area (just like the eye balm). The two main differences between the two are that the eye gel is lighter than the eye balm so it can be applied during the day and this targets the above areas with hydrophilic ingredients as opposed to the eye balm that contains only lipophilic ingredients.
Skin TherapyA Botanical formula that boosts microcirculation, improves,
brightens and tightens skin. Includes plant stem cells from Papyrus and Centella Asiatica which are highly moisturizing and anti-aging, coffee from green tea saffron extract, active extremophiles, ice wine, stevia and much more. This formula provides a lifting and firming effect that lasts all day long.
Use our Firming Eye Gel in the morning and the Wrinkle Resist balm at night for a complete treatment.
What to expect from Demeter’s Eye Gel
- Brightens dull and dark skin under eye area
- Moisturises and nourishes skin
- Reduces fine wrinkles
- Tones and tightens thin skin instantly
- Keeps the eye area looking fresh and illuminated all day long
- Provides anti-ageing and astringent properties
- High in tocopherols and linoleic acid
- Visibly smoothes skin texture and prevents moisture loss
- Emotional/Energetic Qualities of the Eye Gel a very faint relaxing scent is the result of the distillates and cold-pressed organic oils that make up this formula.
Some of its precious ingredients: Cistus, Green Tea, Papyrus and Centella Asiatica stem cells, Stevia cells, actve extremophiles from the last Ice Age in Europe and many more active and high performance ingredients.
Content: 30 gr.
The product is 100% natural and vegan
Beauty Tip: Just a pea-size amount will be sufficient for under both eyes. Gently pat from the inner to the outer under eye area.
A very little goes a long way.
Made in Cyprus