Product Description & Details
Our best-selling soap for acne and breakout skin, VegeBar Charcoal is multi-purpose vegan soap bar loaded with proteins, vitamins, minerals and fatty acids.
Activated Charcoal is a specially processed form of carbon that has high absorptive powers and anti-bacterial properties that when used on skin draws impurities and toxins out of the skin, helping to relieve skin problems including acne, breakouts and wounds.It has a very high content of Vitamin A, Vitamin B12, Vitamin E, Calcium, Iron and Phosphorus, all of which are vital to your skins health.
With VegeBar, your skin becomes more toned,smooth, elastic, youthful and vital and, unlike most soaps available on the high street, VegeBar will not dry your skin.When used a s facial soap, it helps with the treatment of dark circles and it also removes dryness. It’s anti-aging benefits are enormous as it contains tyrosine, vitamin E or tocopherol, and selenium, which slow down the aging of skin cells. Spirulina prevents premature aging of skin and also fights acne therefore prevents signs of aging like wrinkles. It also prevents candida overgrowth that can cause acne breakouts, and is effective for psoriasis and eczema.
VegeBar can also be used as a foam agent for brushing your teeth! Simply wet your toothbrush and slide it over VegeBar Charcoal, and dip into VegePolish or VegeSmile for more benefits.
This is a multi-purpose product that can be used for shaving, acne, oily skin, blackheads, congested pores, makeup remover, toothpaste, bites, stings, scrapes, poison ivy, rashes, snake bites, spider bites, odour, pigmentation, wrinkles, anti-aging, skin irritations, oily scalp, dandruff, tattoo aftercare, scalp redness, itchy scalp & hair volume.
- Each VegeBar is handmade, cut and packaged by hand in Cyprus.
- Suitable both for men and women, and can be used on face, mouth, hair & body.
- Weight: 100gr (approx.)
- Ingredients: Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Cocoa Butter, Castor Oil, Almond Oil, Bamboo Activated Charcoal, Spirulina, French Green Clay, Tea Tree & Lavender Essential Oils.
- Loaded with minerals like Calcium, Potassium, Magnesium, Manganese, Iron, Iodine, Zinc, and allows your teeth to continue absorbing nutrients throughout the day and with the Spirulina it adds even more vitamins, minerals, amino acids and healthy enzymes.
- Loaded with Vitamin A, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin K.
- Spirulina also has a super high iron content and is one of the most dense proteins, and is known for its wound-healing and skin metabolism properties.
- The herbs and essential oils act as analgesic, anaesthetic, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial agents.
- The Bicarbonate of Soda and Sea Salt is very little in amount to ensure it isn’t too abrasive to your teeth and won’t break down your naturals tooth’s enamel.
Handmade in Cyprus