Product Description & Details
VegeSun is a daily non-comedogenic sun cream that is non-greasy & quick absorbing. Protects from the damaging effects of UV rays, pollution & free radicals. Made of natural elements found on the earth that block UV rays so they never penetrate the skin in the first place.
Contains Non-nano Zinc Oxide, a broad-spectrum blocker, protecting from UVA, UVB and even UVC rays. It provides a physical barrier on the outer layer of skin. Upon application, zinc oxide particles sit on the outermost layer of your skin, the stratum corneum, where they scatter, absorb, and reflect ultraviolet radiation, protecting your living skin below.
Studies have shown that a number of chemicals in sunscreens, such as PABA, cinnamates, oxybenzone, and more can react with the sun’s rays to create damaging free radicals, which may actually increase the risk of skin cancer. The equivalent SPF protection of this Natural Vegan Sunscreen is somewhere in the 30-40 range, but we cannot guarantee its exact SPF rating. Always use caution and common sense when spending extended periods of time under the sun, regardless of what you use to protect yourself
Weight: 40 grams (approx.)
Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Rosa Moschata (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cetearyl Olivate and Sorbitan Olivate (Olive Emulsifier), Glycerine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, non-nano Zinc Oxide, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Lavender Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil.
- Jojoba oil has similar properties found on human skin and it will nourish, balance and moisturize your skin.
- Shea butter is known for skin healing as it is rich in anti-oxidants and has high levels of vitamins A & E. It will naturally moisturize, protect and condition your skin while being exposed to the sun.
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil is naturally a very high SPF because the vitamin A, vitamin E and fatty acids it contains are at just the right balance to protect against UV rays.
- Carrot seed has a rich source of the antioxidant beta-carotene. This powerful natural compound has been found to have a slew of positive benefits on human health, including the ability to protect against certain kinds of cancer and boost the immune system.
- Aloe Vera has good antioxidant properties and will soothe and rehydrate parched skin and aid in the natural healing and repairing of sun-damaged skin.
- Vitamin E oil is rich in anti-oxidants and helps block free radical damage and regenerate new skin growth.
- Lavender & Rosemary essential oils has been added in this vegan sunscreen as they help to inhibit free radical damage caused by UV rays and provide a light, subtle scent.
How to use
Apply daily to face, neck and décolleté before sun exposure. Reapply as needed or after towel drying and swimming.
Caution and Care
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If irritation occurs, wash with water thoroughly and discontinue use. Keep in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight. Due to the ingredients’ natural origin, colour and consistency may vary from batch to batch - this does not affect the quality of the product.
Handmade in Cyprus