Product Description & Details
Wood Frame with bamboo sticks. A Display of two live Air-Plants.
Air-plants do not demand a lot of care and attention but they need, Light, Air, and Watering.
Materials: Xerographica, Ionatha (green), bamboo sticks, wood frame.
Dimensions: 23 cm x 23 cm
Handcrafted in Cyprus
- The details below are very important for keeping you plant healthy
- Light: indirect light inside a bright room avoiding direct sunlight
- Air: near a window, or in a draft areas,
- Water: Winter: 1 every 10-15 days, Summer 1 every 7-10 days
How to water
Caution must be exercised when watering Air-plants and is done in the following way:
1. Place the plant Upside Down in a bowl of water letting it soak for 20-30 minutes.
2. Place the plant Upside Down on a dry towel and let it dry completely for 1-3 hours depending on air circulation
Between normal watering a light spraying of water may be necessary, so that the plant does not dehydrate.
Important: Make sure that there are no drops of water left on the leaves or in the centre of the plant;