Product Description & Details
Juncea Pebble Live Air Plant Display of a natural plant.
Air-plants do not demand a lot of care and attention but they need, Light, Air, and Watering
Materials: Juncea Pebble Air-plant, Metal
- Height with plant 43 cm
- Height without plant 28 cm
- The details below are very important for keeping you plant healthy
- Light: indirect light inside a bright room avoiding direct sunlight
- Air: near a window, or in draft areas.
- Water: Winter: Once every 10-15 days, Summer Once every 7-10 days
How to water
Caution must be exercised when watering Air-plants and is done in the following way:
1. Place the plant Upside Down in a bowl of water letting it soak for 20-30 minutes.
2. Place the plant Upside Down and let it dry completely for 1-3 hours depending on air circulation
Between normal watering a light spraying/misting may helps, so that the plant does not dehydrate.
Important: Make sure that there are no drops of water left on the leaves or in the centre of the plant.