Product Description & Details
I'I've not practiced Yoga as much as I'd like to, but I have to say that when I did, for a short period of my life, it was the best type of exercise I ever did. It helped me greatly with my back pain, due to crafting on the desk and doing computer work for many hours per day.
I also discovered the power of breathing through Yoga and meditation. It's an extraordinary way that we can use to self-diagnose our bodies. By practicing Yoga, you learn to follow each breath as it enters and exits your body. Doing this for a long time and with a lot of patience, you can discover little issues that your body has, things that are unnoticeable otherwise. Once you discover a problem, then you can focus on healing it. I value the teachings of Yoga, and this design was made to pay my respect to it! Please notice that all my products are made to order. This means that the one you get is not the same as the one you see in the picture. Because of the nature of wood, the wood texture is going to be slightly different, as no two pieces of wood can ever be identical.
- If you want to have a custom name or initials engraved on this wall-clock make sure you leave a message specifying it otherwise the wall-clock will get shipped as shown in picture.
▪ Width: 12.4 cm
▪ Height: 29.3 cm
▪ Made of 4mm thick marine plywood face with high quality laser engrave
▪ The wood is treated with Teak Oil to protect it from worms and parasites, and then varnished
▪ All Clock mechanisms are EZ Quartz® Sweep - Non Ticking (Silent) and RoHS Approved
▪ Requires 1 AA battery (not included)