Returns, Cancelations & Refunds
All products sold on areskee.com, excluding non-returnable items (see section below), can be returned back to the store(s) for a refund. If for whatever reason you are not completely satisfied with the items you purchased, you have 15 days from the day the items were received to request a return through our website.
Please note that no return requests can be accepted following the completion of 30 days from the date when the store dispatched the order.
How to submit a product return request
- Login to your account.
- Go to "My orders" page and open the specific order you wish to return.
- Click on the “SUBMIT AN ORDER RETURN” button.
- Choose the items you want to return. select a reason for each, leave any comments you may have in the text box and press the “SUBMIT RETURN REQUEST" button.
In case you don't see the "Submit an Order Return" button, it possibly because the products in the order are non-returnable or the return period has expired. If you think otherwise, please contact us.
Please note that since the items are sold by different stores which may be operating from different locations all over Cyprus, we need to review your return request first and, upon approval, provide you with the correct address before sending anything back. Items must be returned unused and in a sale-able condition, and only after your return request has been approved by our orders team.
Upon safe receipt of the returned item(s), the seller will either issue you with a refund or send out an alternative item, depending on your requirements. You will need to cover the cost for the shipping of the returned items, and the refunds you receive will be minus the original delivery costs and any other service charges that might have been applied by the courier.
We recommend you return any items via an insured and traceable service and obtain proof of postage, as we cannot accept responsibility for returned goods that are lost or damaged while in transit. No refunds will be issued until the returned items are safely back with their seller and confirmed to be in an unused and sale-able condition.
Please note that deliveries outside the EU, where local taxes, have been paid at the destination are non-refundable.
- Items that have been personalized, customized or made-to-order to your specific requirements.
- Items that are part of a Quantity Order Listing, such as wedding favours, Christening favours and corporate gifts.
- Perishable products sold with hygiene seal ( e.g. cosmetics, drinks, food, underwear etc.) in instances where the seal is broken, unless faulty.
- Pre-owned items.
- Products that have been used, carry marks, or the inner packaging has been unsealed.
- Any product that by its nature has a limited lifespan, such as flowers and fresh food.
- Any item that is Pre-Ordered is classed as a bespoke order and as such is non-refundable. We will be obtaining the item(s) especially for you and in most cases these cannot be re-sold, so we will be unable to accept returns.
Returns outside of the return period
Typically, only returns requested within the 15 day period can be accepted. We may in some exceptional cases approve return requests placed after the return period has expired, but this is in our discretion.
Cancellations can only be made within a period of two hours from placing and submitting an order.
To cancel or amend the details of your order you need to:
- Click on the "Login" sign (top right)
- Click on "My orders"
- Click on the order number you wish to cancel/amend
- Click on "Start Communication with the Seller"
- Send the appropriate message to Seller (e.g. "Please cancel my order")
Please read the following carefully. Our stores have the right to decline a refund if they feel that you did not fulfil your below mentioned responsibilities.
- You are responsible for the appropriate packaging of returned items, and for ensuring that the returned items are received by the seller in an unused and sale-able condition. We strongly suggest you keep the original packaging until the return period has expired, along with any protecting material it included.
- When returning an item that is part of a set, you need to return the entire set.
- You are returning the correct items, and all items you are returning have been included in your return request.
- Your return request has been approved before you ship the items to the store. No refunds will be provided on returns that have not been approved before received by the store.
- You ship the items to the correct address and using the correct contact information for the store, which we will provide you when we approve your return request.
- You ship the items back to the store within 5 working days after your return request has been approved.
Your refund will be processed by Areskee within 5 working days from the date the seller confirms to us that the returned items have been received, match those that were included your return request and are in their original condition. We can only process refunds using the same payment method that you used for the purchase of the (returned) order (Card, sKash or PayPal). Note that the shipping expenses and any taxes you may be requested to pay during collection of your items (for non-EU countries) are non-refundable.
Refunding of orders paid by Cash: We do not provide cash refunds. In case you paid for the (returned) order by cash, you will refunded with an Areskee gift card that has credit similar to the value of the returned items.
The delivery of all orders placed through our website is traceable, and it is your responsibility to track your orders and collect them within 2 weeks from the date they become available for collection. In case you don't claim your order for an extended period, the shipping company might send it back to the store.
We do not refund unclaimed orders, but upon request we can request from the store to re-deliver them to your nearest collection point. Please note that you will required to pay a re-delivery admin and shipping fee of 8 Euro before your unclaimed order is re-delivered to you.
Areskee will not accept any responsibility for order returns or refunds processed outside of our standard process. Also Areskee reserves the right not to offer a refund to its sellers for any amounts that have already returned to the customer in a manner that does not comply with our Returns and Refunds Policy.
Have any questions, suggestions, or complaints? Your feedback is very valuable to us, so please spare a moment to share your thoughts with our team and help us improve the services we offer you, by sending us your message here.